The first medical treatment for the long-term management* of uterine fibroids (European Union)
- Treatment (5 mg oral tablet, taken once-daily) for courses of up to 3 months1
- Treatments should only be initiated when menstruation has occurred:
- The first treatment course should start during the first week of menstruation.
- Re-treatment courses should start at the earliest during the first week of the second menstruation following the previous treatment course completion1.
* Esmya® is indicated in the EU for intermittent and pre-operative treatment of moderate to severe symptoms of uterine fibroids in adult women of reproductive age1.